Thursday, April 29, 2010

!!!!!!!!!!!! RAGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I'm not mad everybody! LOL....I just know how it feels when you get VERY mad, so this idea came to mind. Just wanted to type it up, that's all. It's all about the different facets of writing. I'm not about to kill anyone!!!! Read, and enjoy."


I SEE RED! I CAN SEE THE WORLD EXPLODING! I'M MAD! MY EARS ARE BURNING! MY FACE IS RED!
The devil is smiling.

I HATE! I AM ANGERED! IT'S NOT FAIR! I SCREAM! I'M MURDER MAD!
The devil is laughing.

I FIND FAULT! I BLAME! I GRIT MY TEETH! I BANG MY FIST ON THE WALL!
The devil is happy.

I RUN AROUND IN ANGER! I FIGHT! I BALL MY FACE UP IN ANGER! I SCREAM!
The devil is pleased.

RAGE! RIGHT NOW, YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND!
The devil claps his hands.

I STOMP MY FEET! I SEE BLOODSHED! I DEMAND! I AM FRUSTRATED!
The devil slides closer to me.

I HEAR MY NAME IN OTHER COVERSATIONS! WHAT ARE THEY SAYING? I'M SUSPICIOUS, THEREFORE, I AM ANGERED!
The devil whispers, "You know they are saying bad things about you, right?"

I SEE PEOPLE LOOKING AT ME! WHY ARE THEY LOOKING!? THEY ARE JUDGING ME!
The devil whispers, "Hate them!"

I COULDN'T CARE LESS! I BREAK GLASS! I AM SO ENRAGED THAT I SCREAM SO MUCH THAT I TASTE BLOOD!
The devil hands me a towel and tells me to wipe the blood from my mouth, but tells me to keep screaming.

I KICK! I ROLL ON THE FLOOR IN ANGER! I GIVE UP! I WANT TO KILL!
The devil says, "Yes! There is the person I love! Keep it up! You are doing a wonderful job!"

Soft hands wrap around me and pull me up onto my feet. Soft hands wipe my tears away and a soft whisper says, "My child, I am here."
The devil is worried!

I calm. I stop crying. My anger goes away.
The devil screams...."NOOOOOO!!!!!!''

I smile. I forgive myself. I forgive others. I know that I am better than my temper.
The devil slumps his shoulders.

I believe. I love God. I trust God.
The devil disappears.


- Tameka R. Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers