Thursday, April 29, 2010

HEYYYY! Watch Your Mouth!

I am sure we all have done it. We have all said things, and right after we say it, we say, “I shouldn’t have said that!” Well, if you thought that to yourself, then nine times out of ten, you probably shouldn’t have said it. I believe in “speaking something into existence.” Listen you all, it’s true. It may be a mere coincidence, but look to the great Red Foxx. What did he claim all of those years of doing Sanford and Son? We can all see it, He would claim that something gripped him with fear, he would rare back, grab his heart and say, “This is the big one! Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you honey!” Yes, it was funny at the time, but how did he end up dying when it was his time? He died of a heart attack.

A very ugly statement that I have heard people say to somebody is, “Kill yourself.” People, this is not cute. It’s not funny. It’s terrible. I have a family member that killed himself a couple of years back, so it grips me when I hear somebody say it. Now, check this out….I do not claim to know it all, or to be the best at these words, but trust me when I say that I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. When we say, “I’m broke” over and over, what happens? We seem to stay broke! When we say that our husbands, wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, etc. are cheating on us, (whether we believe it or not, or whether we are saying that to cover up what we are doing) what happens sometimes? They end up getting caught cheating! There are so many people that curse so bad, it would make a sailor cover his ears! I even see curse words in status messages on Facebook! What’s that all about?! The thing that hurts my heart the most is to see the teenagers and young women curse more than grown men. Yep, I see that everyday on Facebook too.

Let’s start watching what we say, and what we feel in our hearts. If we know we don’t want it, don’t claim it. If you want it, then claim it. Don’t claim depression, claim happiness! Instead of saying, “My tooth hurts!” Say, “I will be glad when my tooth stops hurting!” If we are broke, let’s not say it like that. Let’s say, “My empty pockets are just making room for my blessing that I will receive!”

I love you!

-Miss Tameka R. Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers